This project is read-only.

Sync to specific Skydrive destination folder

May 1, 2013 at 2:55 AM
Hello there, this utility is exactly what I was looking for. Fantastic job in its creation!

I would like to know if it is possible to set a destination SkyDrive folder for local folder synchronization? The reason being that my SkyDrive is divided into two sections: Personal & Work and I would like all my work files to be synchronized into the work folder and not the SkyDrive root. Is this possible and or could this functionality be added? I would be more than happy to donate if this feature can be added.

Keep up the great work.

Dokkie
Jul 17, 2013 at 4:56 PM
Edited Jul 17, 2013 at 5:02 PM
Edit: I'm sorry! I thought you were asking about the official SkyDrive client.

Source: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum/skydrive-files/how-do-i-change-my-skydrive-folder-to-a-different/dd52f728-700b-46e9-bfbb-a22959ebcf1f
Erik_Soderberg replied on April 24, 2012

You can change the location of your SkyDrive folder by going back through the first run experience. With SkyDrive started click the systray icon and select settings. Switch to the about tab on the settings dialog and click the Unlink SkyDrive button. Then you can go back through the first run experience and select a new location for your SkyDrive folder on the folder location selection page (right after the sign in credentials page). Note this will not delete or migrate your existing content so you'll need to let it resync your content.

Thanks for using SkyDrive!