Don't move original files, just create the link to them.

Jul 4, 2013 at 12:23 PM
AS said in the first "If you click on the menu item “Sync to SkyDrive” and the selected folder doesn't exist in SkyDrive then the folder will be silently moved and a surrogate folder in form of an folder junction will be placed at the original location. In case SkyDrive already contains a folder with the same name, we support two scenarios that will be handled by the following dialog."

The Skyshellex moves your files to skydrive and create a link in the original place, but by luck i do have version 1.0.1 in one client and over there you app do this create the link to the files and don't move anything.
Is it possible to allow the two options of moving or not hte original files, because this app allows for all skydrive users to install skydrive for Windows, not the app version in whatsoever disk and link to the folders they want syncronised without wasting more extra space as moving files will put the storage in a diferent place.

Best regards,
Coordinator
Jul 4, 2013 at 5:48 PM
I was thinking about this but it adds a lot of complexity. The new SkyDrive version in Windows 8.1 relies heavily on symbolic links. I haven't done tests yet but I'm pretty sure the old way of using symbolic links for syncing folders outside of the SkyDrive root will not longer work.
Jan 9, 2014 at 7:27 PM
Hello
I have the same opinio as robrodrigues. I don't want move data to Sky Drive folder - junction is better.
Regards